Thursday 18 June 2009

Phew!

Welcome once again to the wonderful world of Edrickart!

I must admit, it did come as a bit of a surprise to find that I have not posted for one whole week exactly. But, then again, I have had fair reason, I suppose.

Friday was a bit of an off day, but the weekend turned out to be just hectic/total chaos. We had the hedges cut, grandaughter stay and I attempted to help do some gardening Saturday; and Sunday - well, we were still clearing up after the previous day, then out for a well earned family Sunday lunch.

Since then I have had an artistic spell and have so far painted and completed 5 works in progress - all gummed in their card mounts, ready to display, and have still another 6 to get on with - phew!

It is very satisfying though to be able to complete things - to see an idea through to an end product, and it be something you are proud to have done (just hope the rest turn out that way too).

All I have left to do is to wait for a sunny break in the clouds - then I can photograph them and post them all for display on my website, and some in this blog. Best keep watching then!

Enjoy your art.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment