Wednesday 10 June 2009

Agent!

Good morning, once again.

This is becoming too regular. I mean, virtually consecutive postings - I'm spending more time on here than painting (well, it seems like).

Today I just could not get back to sleep, so weakend and eventually arose before 07.00am; that's something I only do when we go on holiday and have to catch a flight at silly o'clock. My eyes have yet to adjust to this early morning light - perhaps I should have some of those reactalight glasses?

What I did manage to read (and later print a version off for legal purposes), is that I have now been awarded the sum of 5% commission on sales of a friend of mine's work! Fancy that, me - an agent! Who would have thought it; so all I have to do is sit back and let the cash roll in.

She knows who she is - so everyone in the Hastings area of England, tourists or day visitors, get out and buy some local fine art and help towards sending me to, er ...............................

Anyway - just thought I would share that with you all; I'm so excited I could make another mug of tea!

Whatever your art - enjoy it!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment