Monday 29 June 2009

Here comes the Sun!

Hi there!

Welcome along to yet another thrill-a-minute-suspense-filled-installment that is (looks at the title) - yep - "A Colourful Life".

First off I have to welcome a brand new follower to the blog - Color Life - who I know lives in New Mexico in the good old US of A. I have been lucky enough to have seen some of her work which she sent me online, and believe me - it's stunning. Wood carving, weaving, blankets, ceramics - this lady does it all, and very well too I may add. At the moment she does not have a website, and I am having a go at helping her along, so if there is any news on that front, then I will give you the details.

I have had 4 or 5 days off now from painting related things, but as promised last week - here is the second of the recently finished Impressionist beach scenes. Perhaps as it's been Sooo hot here recently, and this one is more warm toned, I should call it "Here comes the Sun". Anyway - hope you like it.

Like the last work, the angle is slightly distorted due to my photographic prowess - but you get the picture (oh, great joke!). All the technical details are as the previous work, so if you are interested - go back a posting and re-read.

Whatever your art, until next time, take care and enjoy yourselves!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment