Monday 30 March 2009

Hospice Works News!

Gosh - two postings in two days!

Well, it is good news, so I can be excused. Please? Pretty please? OK then.

In the hectic life that surrounds and indeed is that of an amateur artist (?), I forgot to mention that at the end of last week, my "contact" re the hospice rang me , being back off holiday. After a long and very enjoyable chat and catch-up, she told me the secretary is ringing me to arrange details for me to travel over for a visit.

Once there I can show them some of the work I have for them, meet some of the staff, the people there and have a look and get a "feel" for the place, as I have a few other ides if they want them. Told you it's good news!

So, watch this space as they say, and no doubt more good news will shortly follow.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment