Thursday 12 March 2009

Blogs Away!!!

Hi there, and thanks for loggin on!

Well, here we go, my very first blog, attempting to portray the life and events of myself as an "artist". Yep, that's what I said - ME and ARTIST in the same phrase. Oh what have I started?

Anyway, I hope it's fun, entertaining and whatever else you are supposed to put in things like this. My fingers are sore with uploading, typing and editing, and my brain is numb with all this programming, so it had better be worth it, or one lady on the south coast who talked me into it will have, er............... wasted her time!

Right, off to see to, and do arty things, I suppose.

Paul

2 comments:

  1. Aha! like in Dragnet '... have been changed to protect the innocent!'

    I'm in London...sigh...

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragnet? Innocent? What have I said now?

    Thanks for looking and glad you enjoy the work.

    Sorry about you living in London though. Cities? I would struggle to live in a big town now if I'm honest! But, it must have its advantages, and there must be some perks living there (not as in ethnic minorities - as in good things)!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete