Friday 20 March 2009

Great News!

Ha - great news! (er, the title already says that, get on with it.)

After working towards providing artwork for a local hospital for over a year, for free to them, only to have it rejected because a new "manager" wanted fully co-ordinating artwork throughout the buildings, our art group has managed to re-distribute it to another, more grateful venue (do I sound as bitter as I feel?).

Admittedly it's not there yet - but it all seems to be going well so far!

On a purely personal note, some of my work (the cartoons actually, if you look on my website), were requested last year by a children's hospice. I said I would donate them in exchange for copious quantities of tea whilst I am there! Seems like a fair swap to me! This one is a real deal, as I have been involved in it myself, not relying on others.

The lady co-ordinating it is away on holiday at the moment - so look out for an update in around 3 weeks time. Yes, I know, I know, I will provide some photo's for you all, don't worry.

End of good news - back to reality.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment