Friday 13 March 2009

6.30am

Yes, it's 6.30am and I'm up and awake. No it's not a typographical error, believe me, I've checked!

What on earth am I doing up at this unearthly hour? I've no idea, my body must have gone stupid; and, it's Friday 13th, but it doesn't bother me, I'm not superstitious. Hang on while I put the kettle on and let the black cat out.

Yesterday at my local kid's art club; three new members, one of which is doing art to an exam standard, and she is good - we must be doing something right. They seemed to enjoy it, so I hope they come along next week.

Better put this extra time to good use, so today I'm going to go through my photo's for inspiration, but I've got it down to 4; the old bridge with river and fisherman, monument and tree lined lane, old hall and building or maybe a very striking sunset. I like to use as local scenes as I can if possible - it means more to me.

Then again - up at 6.30am - my eyes are not used to this light!!!!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment