Wednesday 30 June 2010

Thank you!

Hi there.

This is just a very quick post to say that Jayne and Lara both completed the Race For Life last Sunday and my wife and I were both lucky enough to have witnessed it! 

They have raised the fab total of £275, so on their behalf I would like to offer a very big THANK YOU  to any of you who may have contributed in any way, and please enjoy the photo of them warming up for the big event. As the London Olympics approaches - the World trembles!



Whatever your art - please enjoy it.

Paul

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your support Mr! It means the world to me. I have just blogged about the day too on my Mummy's Meanderings blog if anyone wants to know more! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to thank me, you did all the training, running and fundraising. I just walked my fingers across the keyboard to try and drum up some support. Simples!

    Pabs xx

    ReplyDelete