Thursday 10 June 2010

Iris

Hi there - how we all doing?

I still have not been up to much, but one thing I have got to look forward to is the picture below.

Someone has asked me if I can re-paint the background a different shade of blue, then they will have it and hang it in a prominent place in their home. So, when I can clear my head for long enough, then I will oblige.

Hopefully it should not give me too much trouble as it's a nice large piece, around 4 feet by 2 feet 8 inches, so not much fine detail on it to send my eyes and my head daft (or dafter) - who said that?

Some of you who have seen my earlier works may recognise it, but for those who have not, it's acrylic on hardboard with a wooden frame.



However it ends up, I hope you like it.

Whatever your art - enjoy it!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment