Wednesday 2 June 2010

Heads!

Hi there!

Yes, it has been a while since my last posting, but unfortunately I have just been too ill these last few weeks, and had to spend some time in hospital, undergoing a bit of surgery along the way. I am pleased to say that I am now on the road to recovery - albeit slowly - but I will have no new works to post for a few weeks yet.

My new medication is playing havoc with my head (don't all artists go through phases like that?) and I am having a lot of quite bad headaches, so am unable to sit and draw, paint, sketch or anything artistic. My time on the PC is also limited to my headaches.

Main thing though is to make progress and to get well, so as and when I can I will try and post a bit of script now and then, hopefully once a week and put up a couple of my older works for you to have a look at. I hope this will be OK for you all, but there's not much I can do about it.

So until next week - have fun, take care, and whatever your art - enjoy it.

Paul

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paul, just sending you big hugs along with get well wishes. I know you have been going through a lot recently and i am missing having my friend online, but the main thing is for you to get yourself on the highway to recovery. Take lots of care of yourself and get well soon.

    Hugs and kisses
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Mandy, and I have missed you too, plus all my other friends online and on the local radio. At times like these you realise just how many folks really care about you, and it is very humbling.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete