Friday 25 June 2010

Oil Painting

Hello there, hope you are all well.


Here it is then, my latest work, which as you can all see, is definately a WIP. As I have said before, I am totally new to all of this oil painting working, and have no real idea as to how long it will be before it dries enough for me to add to it. Still, there's no rush, and it's all a learning curve. Nice and gentle.







What I am hoping for is to try and enhance the clouds or sky a little more, and to add some waves, both out on the sea and on the shoreline. Anyway, that's later on, as and when I can get to work on it.

The whole thing is done using oil paints, worked using palette knives, on a canvass textured board 12"x10" in size.

So there you go, you can now see that I have been working of sorts, and hope that you like it so far.

Whatever your art - please enjoy it.

Regards,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment