Friday 11 September 2009

Looking Good!

My - how time flies - especially when you're having fun!

Only 7 more pictures to box frame, and 3 of those frames are already cut and glued; just waiting for me to finish the paintings so I can attach them.

We have had our final meeting for the forthcoming Insight art and crafts event held in the region, with ours being held in the Imperial Hall in Epworth, North Lincs, England on the 2 following weekends - September 19/20 and September 20/27 . We also have a very local member who is running a ceramics event at the same time - details from the above venue. But it is in very easy walking distance, passing a local art gallery as you make your way.

I recently ordered some new business cards (visions of grandeur or what?), and they arrived today; and, very nice they are too. That's a nice lift. Another is finding that one of my works has been included on the postcards to promote the event. Things are looking good!

Right, now you have all been updated - it's back to my painting, so please - don't disturb me unless it's important!!!!!!

Enjoy your art.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment