Friday 4 September 2009

Helpfull

Yo Followers!

Hey - getting back into the swing of things eh? - 2 posts on just about as many days and all that!

Well, actually it's a matter of 2 things: firstly I have started making box frames for some of my hardboard paintings (3 down, only another 12 or so to go then); secondly - I have been being helpful. Yes - that's what I typed - you read it here first.

Spirited chap that I am and all that, I have been setting up a Twitter account for my favourite Internet radio station. Oh go on - you all should know it by now - http://www.wildbeatzradio.com/ . Not that I'm a name dropper by any account you understand, but, I am probably their wildest listener. Well at the very least one of their official "Wildies" - so be warned! (He typed, laughingly.)

So, back to reality. Now when this glue has set by morning - I may be able to get it surgically removed from my hands!

Enjoy your music and your art!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment