Friday 18 September 2009

Insight Eve

Good morning!

Hello, and a very warm welcome to you serious art appreciators, and to my regular followers.

Today is Insight Eve - the day before we open the doors for the first weekend to the public for our big art and crafts show - and the one where we go along and set up! Gosh - it's all so exciting.

My works are all wrapped up, easels etc in the car - bags of bits and accessories, but you know how it is, there is bound to be something forgotten. Still, I suppose that is all part of the fun - until you realise it is just the one thing you can NOT do without. Aaarrghh!

Yesterday I was interviewed by a good friend and presenter of mine for regional radio, which was an experience indeed. I think my reputation is still in tact. At least I have not received any threatening emails etc so far today, and I've just checked my post-box for hate mail. All clear.

As a result of all this workload, I have not had time to post any new photo's for you to peruse, but hopefully I will be able to post some next week, during the "lull" in exhibitions. I think off the top of my head there are 3 new works to show you, but a look through my art photo's may reveal a couple more.

OK - time to make another cuppa, sit with my feet up and relax until this evening, when I will be leaping out of my car like a SWAT team member and getting to grips with setting up.

Until next time - enjoy your art.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment