Tuesday 8 September 2009

Excited!

Well hello there!

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my little old Blog; hope you enjoy it, and the life changing effect it will have upon your life. It does mine. After all, I've had to start and make time to write my Blog - so that has changed my life for a start!

As regular readers will be aware, I am taking part in an annual Arts & Crafts event called "Insight", which is now only 2 weeks away - and counting! Today I have been continuing my quest to get all of my hardboard works fitted with box-frames - ready for the sale. I now have 4 medium-sized works done; 7 smaller works have had their frames made today, ready for gluing to tomorrow, which leaves me with only 5 large works to make frames for, then attach them to in the remaining 2 weeks. Easy!

Also in preparation for said event, last night I designed and ordered some business cards - just in case. Well, you never know, and if the occasion arises and it turns out I have none - then who's fault is it? Anyway, they arrive next week.

What I really am excited about though is the fact that today I received a number of promotional postcards to distribute for the event - and one of my works is one of a number used to illustrate the cards and event!!!!!! And, it came as a complete surprise, I can tell you. How nice of the organisers too.

So, with all of this hyper activity going on, I had better have a rub down with a wet towel and a some of my medication to help me calm down!

Until next time - enjoy your art.

Regards,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment