Tuesday 21 April 2009

Amazed!

Dear Bloggers

It's Tuesday already, and though I don't write every day, I do try in theory to blog something at least twice a week (well, alright then - whenever I can or remember to).

I have to say, that since starting this 'ere blog in March, I have been totally amazed by the number of hits the blog has received in such a relatively short time - far more percentage wise than on a webiste for over a year! These things I have to admit I find quiet unreal.

In the grand scheme of things, I am not a prolific artist; my work is not well known around the world, and both my website and blog have started from total scratch with no-one having the foggiest who I am. For that I have to thank each and every one of you so very much.

One of my biggest and most sincere "Thank You's" goes to a young lady (well she's younger than me) who hosts a top internet radio show - http://www.wildbeatz.com/ no adverts, just great music. DjFreeSpirit has become a good friend through cyberspace - and long may it continue!

As mentioned recently, I am now trying out my work using bamboo paper - and I have to say I reckon it's really good - so far. Who would have thought that - bamboo paper? I wonder what great artists like Turner and Monet would have made of it all? Posting of some of that work will appear shortly.

For now - here's one of my works from last year - 4'x2'8" acrylic on hardboard hope you all enjoy it.



Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment