Wednesday 15 April 2009

3 Buses?

Good day to you, dear bloggers.

Ever heard the saying (familiar to all British types, but no doubt other languages have their own translation), that you can seemingly wait ages for a bus, then typically 3 come along at once? If not - it doesn't matter.

As you are all no doubt aware, having read the last post, I have just completed my 4 small Bratz acrylics, but now 2 more larger ones have appeared almost straight after them. Obviously I knew I had drawn them out, probably months ago, but I had forgotten they were "there" so to speak, until being rooted out by little hands seeing what was in a certain pile. "Oooo - these look good, you must paint them too."

Yeah, OK, it's not like I have anything else to do is it? And, you all know the situation: - those big eyes looking upwards at you, from a grubby face, full of love and expectation, almost with a tear of hero worship in them; and you start fumbling in your pockets, looking round for a collection tin. Then you snap out of it and realise you are being given your next task to keep you safe and occupied.

Safe? Correct. If I did not sit in and paint, then chances are I would have to go out, no doubt crossing the road at some point, and having checked to see if it's safe to do so, stepping out into the road, and 3 buses come along at once....................


Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment