Monday 5 April 2010

www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jayneandlara

Hi there!

Regular readers will know I have not done this sort of thing before on the blog, but I hope you will agree that it's a kind of an important one this, and deserves some support.

Two of my very good friends who are both involved in local radio, and have both been very helpful and supportive of me in the past, have registered to take part on a fundraising run in Britain called "Race For Life" raising money for Cancer Research, so I am asking you on their behalf to please pledge a donation to this very worthwhile cause. It's the least I can do to use the blog to raise awareness for this.

To do so simply click on the link and make your pledge - www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jayneandlara
and on their behalf - THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Regards,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment