Sunday 25 April 2010

Second New Watercolour

Greetings art lovers of the Internet!

Here is the second of my current watercolour works for your (hopfully) enjoyment.

Like most of my watercolours now it is done on Saunders Waterfod 140lb paper, using Daler Rowney artists grade paints, painted with the use of Rosemary & Co Red Sable brushes and Jacksons Kolinsky Sable brushes. However - they are all done with the aid of mine own fair hand of course!


I have to admit that since taking this photo I have enhanced some of the details slightly, and added some stronger shadows. These are not shown on this photograph as I have posted it off to it's new home and the very nice lady who asked me to do this work for her, before I got chance to re-photograph it. There is, however, enough of the work here for you to get a good idea of the finished work.

OK - time to go and make progress, so whatever your art - enjoy it!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment