Friday 9 April 2010

Makeover

Hello there!

Yes - look again.

You may just have noticed that I have tried to make some changes to spruce up the blog; not anything  really earth-shattering of course, but hopefully just enough to make a bit of a difference.

So how do you like it? Have you any ideas that you think could make it better, more appealing? Whatever you may have, please let me know by emailing me at edrickart@aol.com.

Good news I do have is that there is one watercolour I have finished this week, hopefully it will be on the blog over the weekend, with the second due for "release" next week!

In any case - please take a couple of minutes to register your support for the Race for Life (link provided on the last blog post) and make a donation - however much, if you can. Thank you.

Until next time.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment