Sunday 22 November 2009

Hi there, and hope you all enjoyed your weekends.

By reading the previous few blogs, you will all have some ideas as to what it is that I have been up to, and am up to. For those who have not: chickens, grandaughter's art competition, practice.

Now that the big art competition is over, I am back to practicing and working on ideas, some of which include for my hens to make a bit of an impact on my work. Well, not them exactly, though I bet someone will have already thought of the idea of using hens feet dipped in paint to walk all over a canvass and sell it for thousands, if not millions!

I have, what I hope, are a few different ideas, that I have run past a very good friend of mine, who thinks there may be something in it too. There are now several pieces of paper with written ideas and scribbled notes on, and a similar number of sheets of paper with sketches etc on them that are now joining the "project pile".

Of course we all know and understand that ideas, notes, plans, thoughts and brainwaves etc can and usually do always end up in tears, or just plain old simple frustration. That is, of course, if they ever get past the "I'll just pop it over here and get back to it in six months" pile in the first place!

Hopefully all will not be lost; the practice will be worth it, the ideas will come to fruition, and the sketches will be a springboard for better things.

Whatever your styles - enjoy your art.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment