Tuesday 20 September 2011

And then there were Two!

Hello there.

Quick update for you in between coats of drying acrylic - so you know it will be a speedy one.

Oh my - last week I was told that my art intake was dropping down from four to three sessions per week - and now I start this week being down to just two! How come I hear you all type back?

Simple; last night's Life Drawing Group was cancelled due to lack of numbers, which is an awfully sad shame, and hopefully will not become the norm. The folks who run it - the 20-21 Gallery in Scunthorpe, North Lincs, need a minimum of eight to make it a viable session, and it was down two last night to six artists.

Hopefully we can all try and bang the drum and try to get more support for it, because it is a difficult thing in itself to get models in some areas, and once this is gone, I fear it may be for good.

Brushes crossed for next Moday.

Whatever your art, please enjoy it.

Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment