Wednesday 11 August 2010

New works!

Hi there!

This post is a short one, not intended to keep you hanging on, but just to let you know that I have a new work to show you very shortly, (it's a second large Iris) which is fully complete apart from it's framed support. I have had a go at photographing it already without and posting it on my FB page, but it is too distorted and looks a real bad photograph. Once I have the support frame made - it will be on here!

There is also the Moorland oilwork I have previously posted. This has now got a frame and looks totally different - it has really enhanced it (many thanks to my wife and her suggestions), and that will be on the same posting once I get the chance to properly photograph it (hopefully the same time as the Iris)!

Look out for the next post then ASAP!

Whatever your art, enjoy it.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment