Friday 11 December 2009

The Next Installement

Hi everyone - how's things?

Firstly today I have to welcome 3 new followers of this, my humble blog.

I am unsure if I welcomed Marie when she joined or not - and it's very remiss of me, so - Marie - you are very welcome! There are also 2 more recent followers, they being Phil and Jayne - and a really big welcome to you both too. Thank you all for having taken the trouble, and I do appreciate it. Don't forget, if you know of anyone else who may be interested in joining, then please guide them through the process.

Since Monday I have been practicing with some of the flesh tones and subtle changes that I have encountered at the life drawing sessions. The time I have spent at this venture has now started to come in really handy, as I continue on a couple of acrylics that I am currently working on. Both have fleshy tones and shadows to try and work on, and I hope that I have been able to give them some justice.

This coming Monday is the last one of the current session at the Life Drawing group, so I will have to try and get some good stuff down on my papers to carry me over the end of year break. Talking of that - wonder if Santa will bring me any art supplies or arty related stuff. Probably end up with another Paint By Numbers kit from one of my cheeky friends! Doh!

I have had a think (medication on the way), and there is an amount of my work that people have not seen for one reason or another. So, starting in January I will upload at least one image per week for you to look at, and hopefully enjoy. Some of the images in earlier posting of this blog will be repeated (it sounds like the BBC) but more people will be able to see all of my work over time.

Next post next week after Monday's Life Drawing session, so, until then, enjoy your art.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment