Sunday 18 October 2009

Normality

Hello again - so, how's everyone doing?

Hope you are all well and ready for Xmas! - Hahaha - only joking (good job).

Tomorrow - Monday 19th October - I boldly state that I am hoping to get back to some sort of normality with my artwork. Yes - you read it here first. It's not a typing error.

I am looking forward to the restarting of the next sessions of life drawing, held locally with live models, a selection of pastel paper and a box of pastels. Hopefully, nice, free and easy working. Get that stiffening arm working and loosened up.

There is also a new venture I am looking forward to at home. We are now keeping a few hens, for the grandkids, us, and some fresh eggs too. But, I also hope to get to sketch and maybe do some work on them over their duration with us. Hope it all works out anyway; I can experiment with a few ideas and mediums, and all in the convenience of our own home.

Good lazy art eh?

Right - better get them in the coop then and look after them!

Until next time - enjoy your art.

Regards,

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment