Wednesday 13 May 2009

Given the "Elbow"

Welcome to a dull, cloudy and quite breezy part of England, but at least the sun will be shining on other parts of the world. Messrs Brown and the Cabinet have probably had to repay their claims for sunshine and their receipts returned for such. Hence a dull day!

Oooohh - Paul - being sarcastic - controversial. Stop it!

So, hmmmm, er, not a lot to report apart from I have a suspected broken elbow after falling on Monday. That, may curtail my artistic temperament somewhat. If it's not broken, which is hopefully the case, then I may be forced into doing simple sketches and matchstick figures.

Hey, come to think of it, Picasso didn't do too badly out of it! Neither did Lowrey! Hey - I could be famous! Yeah, and the Government innocent of money laundering; right!

Ooops - there I go again!

That means of course that my pastels are sat getting dusty; my acrylics have "welded" their tubes shut; my watercolours all but dried up, and my "dipping" ink pens have picked up their towels and gone in!

You may be interested to know that I eventually got my camera to download its contents to the PC; I offered those little Japanese figures inside some sushi - and opened them a tin of tuna. Simples! eeeks. - That's for my buddy Claire!

For my very good friend DJFreeSpirit - here's an unashamed add for her radio station - http://www.wilbeatz.com/ - some of the best add-free sounds you will hear, and unlimited requests. It's like painting to my ears! How's that for a plug!

Right, I'll see what I have to post this time and hope you enjoy it.



If you have seen this before, then I apologise.

It's a soft pastel of my old fireman's helmet, done
on Spectrum Colourfix paper which has been
finished off with a spray of fixative.

The actual size of the paper is A4, but the card mount that finishes it off makes it just that little bit bigger.

Enjoy your art.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment